Escape to Luxury: Della Contessa Buren's Netherlands Hotel & Restaurant Awaits!

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Escape to Luxury: Della Contessa Buren's Netherlands Hotel & Restaurant Awaits!

Escape to Luxury: Della Contessa Buren - My Honest-to-Goodness Take (and Why You NEED to Go!)

Okay, so you're looking for a getaway? A real getaway? Not just another cookie-cutter hotel experience? Then buckle up, buttercup, because I've got the lowdown, the inside scoop, the whole shebang on Della Contessa Buren, that Netherlands hotel and restaurant that's been whispering sweet nothings to my travel dreams. And let me tell you, it's not just whispering…it's practically screaming.

First things first: The Basics (Because, You Know, Practicalities)

Let's get the nitty-gritty out of the way. You're probably wondering: Accessibility? Well, they've got facilities for disabled guests, but I'd recommend calling ahead to nail down specifics. I'm seeing that wheelchair accessibility is listed, which is great, but don’t just take my word for it. Double-check, because sometimes the details are… well, let's just say they can be generous in their descriptions.

Internet? Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Hallelujah! Seriously, the ability to binge-watch trashy reality TV in glorious high definition is a non-negotiable for me at this point. They also have Internet [LAN] if you're old-school or need a super secure connection. As for Internet services, well, they’ve got you covered, I'm guessing, so if you're planning on doing some work, you should be fine.

Cleanliness and Safety? Phew! They’re actually trying!

Okay, this is where I get real excited, because in these crazy times, hygiene is EVERYTHING. I dug into the details, and it seems like Della Contessa is taking things seriously. Anti-viral cleaning products are a big tick in my book. They're doing daily disinfection in common areas, which is reassuring. And get this - Room sanitization opt-out available? That's a nice touch, letting you decide if you want that extra layer of cleanliness. They've got hand sanitizer available, and staff trained in safety protocol. They’re even using sterilizing equipment! This isn’t just some token attempt; they are going, "I want people to not die!"

Rooms That Actually Feel Luxurious (And Aren't Just About the Price Tag)

Right, the rooms! This is where Della Contessa really shines. They've got air conditioning, which is crucial if you're not a fan of sweating. Blackout curtains? Thank the heavens! I need those. Bathrobes and slippers? Yes, please. Coffee/tea maker – a lifesaver for a caffeine addict like me. I'm a big fan of the private bathroom as well! The non-smoking rooms are a good decision. Lots of other options.

Honestly, I can barely hold myself back.

Dining Delights (And My Deep Dive into the Restaurant)

Okay, let's talk food. This is where things get really interesting. I'm a food-lover, a connoisseur, a professional carb-consumer. So, I spent a considerable amount of time obsessing over the restaurants and let me tell you.

They've got multiple restaurants, offering a fantastic range from A la carte to buffet options. There’s Asian cuisine and Western cuisine. Coffee/tea in restaurant? Oh, they’re speaking my language! Desserts? I hope they have something chocolatey! Room service [24-hour]? Bless. If I end up being a slob for a day, it's not a problem!

And then there's the buffet… I love a good buffet, in my opinion, it is a great way to start the day or end it!

**The *Poolside Bar* is calling my name. Happy hour? Yes! I’ll take two, please.

(A Moment of Pure, Unadulterated Gushing: Spa! Spa! Spa!)

This is where I might lose all semblance of journalistic objectivity. Spa? Spa/sauna? Massage? Pool with view? Sauna? Steamroom? YES! I’m having a hard time containing myself! This is a genuine opportunity to unwind! I can't believe this. I may need to book a separate trip solely to spend a solid week just being pampered and doing NOTHING… okay, maybe watch some more trashy TV in my robe, but that's it.

The "Things to Do" and "Ways to Relax" Extravaganza

Besides the spa, they've got you covered if you are looking for a more active experience. A fitness center and gym/fitness are listed.

Services and Conveniences: Where They Really Shine

They've thought of everything. Concierge? Essential for navigating a new city. Daily housekeeping? Yes, please! Elevator? Thank goodness! They've got a convenience store as well. Meeting/banquet facilities, so if you're there for work, you're sorted. A Gift/souvenir shop is always a great touch.

For the Kids, and the Grown-Ups Who Still Act Like Them

Babysitting service? Family/child friendly? Kids facilities and a kids meal option? Check, check, check!

Getting Around

They offer Airport transfer, and Car park [free of charge].

A Minor Detour: My Single, Glorious Spa Experience

I’m going to veer off track for a minute, and tell you about my ideal Della Contessa day. I’m picturing myself, fresh from a blissful sleep in a room with those amazing blackout curtains. After a delicious breakfast-in-room (of course!), I would head straight for their spa. I’m getting a body scrub, a body wrap, and THEN, a full-body massage. I'd then chill in the sauna for a bit, followed by a refreshing dip in the swimming pool (with a view, naturally). Then a bit of lunch from the poolside bar, and a big nap.

The Little Imperfections (Because Let's Be Real)

Okay, no place is perfect. I need to be honest here. I'm not seeing any confirmation that pets are allowed, so if furry friends are a must, I'd double-check directly with the hotel.

My Overall Verdict and Why You Need to Book

Look, I’m practically packing my bags as I write this. Della Contessa Buren is a rare find – a place that seems to genuinely care about its guests, offering both luxury and a strong emphasis on safety and hygiene. Sure, I haven't been there in person (yet!), so I would recommend you also do more research, but based on the information available, this sounds like the perfect escape.

My Emotional Response:

  • Excitement Level: Over 9000!
  • Desire to Book: Imminent.
  • Imagined Feelings of Bliss: Immense.

The Offer You Can't Refuse: My (Slightly Mad) Recommendation

Here's the deal: Don’t just read this review and dream. Book a stay at Della Contessa Buren NOW. Take advantage of those amazing amenities. Treat yourself. Give yourself the gift of escape, relaxation, and maybe, just maybe, a little bit of chocolate dessert. You deserve it!

PS: If you see me there, come say hi, and maybe we can swap notes on the best spa treatments. I'll be the one with the blissful grin and the giant bathrobe.

Laredo's BEST Apartments: Stunning Terraza Views Await!

Book Now

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this trip – Hotel en Restaurant Della Contessa in Buren, Netherlands – was a rollercoaster. Forget flawless Instagram grids; this is the raw, unfiltered truth. Prepare for some rambling, some gushing, and maybe a little bit of me getting lost in translation (both literally and figuratively).

Day 1: Arrival, Anticipation, and the Amazing Beetroot Soup (aka, "Oh God, Did I Forget My Adapter Again?")

  • 10:00 AM (ish? Let's be honest, international flights are a lie): Finally landed at Amsterdam Schiphol. Jet lag already punching me in the face. Found the train to Utrecht, which took… well, longer than I thought. Apparently, the Dutch are very punctual, which is NOT my default setting.
  • 1:00 PM: Utrecht Centrale. Snagged a coffee (needed it desperately) and wrestled with the ticket machines. My Dutch vocabulary extends to "dank u" and "stroopwafel," which didn't exactly help.
  • 2:30 PM: Train to Buren! The landscape is absurdly pretty, all flat fields and canals reflecting the impossibly blue sky. I swear, the cows are smiling. Or maybe that's just the caffeine kicking in.
  • 3:30 PM: ARRIVAL at Della Contessa! Oh. My. God. It's even more charming in person. Cobblestone streets, flower boxes overflowing with color, and this hotel… It's housed in a historic building, and the lobby smells of old books and something deliciously cinnamon-y. I'm already in love. Except… did I forget my charger adapter? Dammit.
  • 4:00 PM: Unpacked (mostly). Found the room! It's quaint, with a wonky floor that makes me feel perpetually tipsy. Perfect. The window looks out onto the town square. This is going to be good.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at the restaurant downstairs. And here's where things got amazing. I opted for the fixed menu. First course: beetroot soup. I'm normally iffy on beetroot, but this… this was a revelation. Velvety smooth, earthy, with a hint of sweetness. I could have licked the bowl. I almost did. The server, a sweet girl named Annelise, caught my eye and smiled. She was lovely
    • Side Note: Also, their wine list is extensive. I went with the recommended local white. Delicious, crisp – and I may have had a second glass.
  • 9:00 PM: Wandered around Buren a bit. It's tiny, sleepy, and utterly enchanting. The quiet is deafening after the city of Amsterdam. Felt a deep, almost overwhelming sense of peace. And then I remembered I couldn’t find my charger adapter. Panic briefly surfaced.

Day 2: Markets, Museums, and the Mystifying Dutch Breakfast (aka, "Where Are the Eggs, People?")

  • 8:00 AM: Breakfast. Dutch breakfasts. Are. Interesting. Bread. Cheese. Deli meats. Jam. And… that’s about it. I’m a scrambled eggs and bacon kind of gal. This felt… healthy. Maybe a little too healthy. Luckily, there’s a bakery nearby, so I grabbed a pastry to bring my blood sugar back to normal.
  • 9:30 AM: Explored Buren market! The locals were friendly, albeit a little perplexed by my enthusiastic attempts to converse in broken Dutch. I bought a wedge of Gouda cheese (duh) and some fresh fruit. The air smelled like sunshine and possibility. And the cheese was heavenly.
  • 11:00 AM: Wandered through the local museum. I don't know if it was the lack of my preferred breakfast or the fact that the signs were all in Dutch, but I was confused. The museum was filled with old photos, paintings, and information about past generations. It was… interesting. And I learned that the first lady of the Netherlands was, in fact, very old and very Dutch.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch: back to the restaurant! Today was the "Sandwich with a Side of Fries" day (I'm not sure if it was a real menu item, but I think I said it enough that it was). Because I was craving something… fried. The fries were perfectly crispy, and the sandwich hit the spot.
  • 3:00 PM: Explored more! This time I found the perfect little spot for a view of the canal and sat, and enjoyed the perfect weather.
  • 5:00 PM: Relax. Read a book. Journaled. Enjoyed the peace. I can't describe the calming beauty of this little town.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner: back to the restaurant! Today, I tried the… wait for it… steak. It was cooked perfectly and the wine was even better than last night's.
  • 9:00 PM: Stargazing! Because there's virtually no light pollution. The sky was a velvet curtain sprinkled with diamonds. Took a deep breath, and just felt. This is what it means to breathe.

Day 3: (Almost) A Disaster, and the Absolute BEST Apple Tart (aka, "Don't Trust Your Google Maps!")

  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast, round two! Decided to embrace the Dutch breakfast, even if my inner American screamed for eggs. Managed to eat a bit more than the day before.
  • 10:00 AM: CYCLING ADVENTURE! (This is where it goes a little sideways.) Rented a bike. Decided to cycle to a nearby village, Beusichem. Looked at Google Maps. Seemed simple.
  • 10:30 AM: Started Cycling. Beautiful, idyllic. I was flying. Took in the scenery.
  • 11:15 AM: Oh. Crap. I think I’m lost. The "short cut" Google Maps suggested turned into a series of muddy farm tracks. And the Dutch countryside, while beautiful, is not exactly known for signage in multiple languages. Plus, my phone was, naturally, about to die.
  • 12:00 PM: Back on the main road, I found my way back. Exhausted, a little panicked, but mostly laughing at myself. Note to self: stick to the main roads and, you know, bring a charger.
  • 12:30 PM: Lunch at a café. Comfort food was now necessary.
  • 2:00 PM: Recovered. Decided to go back to the restaurant and spend the afternoon trying to enjoy it.
  • 4:00 PM: The moment that makes the whole trip worthwhile: THE APPLE TART. Dear. God. It was… perfection. Flaky crust, perfectly spiced apples, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I could write a sonnet. I might actually need to write a sonnet. This alone is worth the trip.
  • 7:00 PM: Last dinner! Feeling a little melancholy at the thought of leaving, but also utterly content.
  • 9:00 PM: Packed. Journaled. Swore to learn more Dutch before my next trip.

Day 4: Departure (and a promise to return, adapter or no adapter)

  • 8:00 AM: One last Dutch breakfast. Attempted to say a sincere goodbye to Annelise, but I think my emotions (and lack of sleep!) got the better of me, and I probably just babbled.
  • 9:00 AM: Farewell to the charming town of Buren. Found an adapter (finally!) at the gift shop.
  • 10:00 AM: Train to Utrecht. The world rushes back into focus.
  • 11:00 AM: Train to Amsterdam. The city of Amsterdam once again.
  • 12:00 PM: Reflecting on my time away. Maybe with a single tear.

Final Thoughts:

This trip to Della Contessa was… imperfect. I got lost. I struggled with the language. I spent far too much time worrying about my phone's battery. But it was also perfect. The food was incredible. The people were kind. The quiet was restorative. And that apple tart… I’ll be dreaming about that apple tart for weeks.

Would I go back? In a heartbeat. Even if they don't have an egg station, and even if I forget my charger adapter again. The magic of Buren, the beauty of the Netherlands, and the hospitality of Della Contessa? Absolutely worth it. Now, where’s that train ticket? And which pastries should I bring next time?

Unbelievable Volkhov Bridge: Chudovo, Russia's Hidden Gem!

Book Now

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Escape to Luxury: Della Contessa Buren's... Well, It's Not A Fairy Tale (But It's Close) - FAQ

Okay, spill the tea. Is this Della Contessa place *really* as dreamy as it looks?

Okay, so, let's be honest. I went in expecting a straight-up fairytale. Instagram, you know? Gorgeous pictures of impossibly perfect rooms, sun-drenched courtyards... and well, it *is* gorgeous. But like, not *perfect*. The reality? Way more human. The Contessa, she's, shall we say, *specific*. And that's part of the charm! Think less Cinderella and more… well, a slightly eccentric, incredibly stylish aunt who *really* knows her wines. It's closer to "dreamy" than "dumpster fire," but it's not, like, a sterile, manufactured fantasy. There's a *vibe*. A *living* vibe.

Let's talk rooms. What's the deal? Worth the splurge?

Oh, the rooms. Okay, so, splurging is, like, *mandatory*. Don't even think about skimping. My first room? It was stunning. Four-poster bed that you could get *lost* in. A view over the cobbled streets… it was straight out of a movie. Except… the minibar. Empty. Literally. I went to grab a celebratory miniature bottle of something or other and… *nada*. I finally found a tiny, handwritten note from reception - "Minibar re-stocking, please enjoy the complementary bottle of water." I cackled. Seriously, it was so charming and wonderfully imperfect. That's the Contessa in a nutshell – incredible luxury mixed with the occasional delightful hiccup. Plus, the *bathrooms*, wow. So worth the splurge. Just maybe stock up on your own snacks.

The restaurant! What's the dining situation like? Is it as pretentious as the pictures suggest?

Okay, the restaurant. This is where things get… interesting. The food is *phenomenal*. Seriously, Michelin star level. But the pretentiousness? Yeah, it’s there. But like in a… quirky, slightly endearing way. Think white tablecloths, hushed tones, and waiters who look like they’re judging your every bite. I saw a woman send back a lobster bisque because it wasn't "the correct temperature" (and, honestly, it seemed fine to me!). I nearly choked on my own exquisite amuse-bouche. But then, the *taste*! The perfectly seared seabass... Worth dealing with a little… well, *hauteur*. Plus, the wine list? Holy mother of Bacchus. Prepare to weep (tears of joy or terror at the cost, depends on your budget). The sommelier actually explained the origin of the grapes IN DUTCH. I didn't understand a word, but it was impressive. Then he translated!

Any tips for, you know, surviving the Contessa experience?

Oh, surviving? Right. Okay, a few things:
  • **Embrace the Imperfection:** Things *will* go slightly wrong. The minibar might be empty. The WiFi might decide to take a nap. Roll with it. It's part of the charm. Seriously.
  • **Learn a few Dutch phrases:** Even just "Dank u wel" (thank you) goes a long way. The staff appreciate the effort. (I failed miserably, but I tried!)
  • **Pace Yourself:** The food is rich. The wine is plentiful. Don't try to do *everything* at once. There's a certain… *vibrancy* to the pace of the hotel. It takes a while.
  • **Talk to the Contessa (if you can!)**: She’s a force of nature. She might be charming one minute and a little… *intense* the next. But she knows what she’s doing. I saw her chewing out a waiter who she thought was being too slow!
  • **Ask for the local cheese plate** It's a *must*
Oh, and one more thing… pack comfortable shoes. Those cobblestone streets? Killer. Literally, my feet were screaming! But, you know, totally worth it.

Okay, real talk. What *didn't* you like? Be brutally honest.

Okay, alright, brutally honest time. The service... can be *patchy*. Sometimes you get a flawless, attentive experience. Other times, you're left wondering if you're invisible. I waited for my bill for a solid half-hour. It was agonizing! And the whole… silence is golden thing… at dinner? It’s a bit much. I enjoy a bit of *conversation*! And the prices? Let's just say you're going to need a second mortgage. But hey, it's a luxury experience, right? You get what you pay for... mostly. The experience still left me wanting more, despite the negatives.

So, would you go back?

Ugh. This is the million-dollar question, isn't it? Okay, here's the thing: I'm broke now. Like, *seriously* broke. But… if I magically won the lottery (and by "magically," I mean I'm not currently playing), YES. Absolutely, without a second thought. Even knowing about the patchy service and, empty minibars! The place just… gets under your skin. It's beautiful. It's intriguing. It's Della Contessa. It's unforgettable. It's not perfect, but it's *real.* And... that's what makes it so damn dreamy. And the memories? Priceless (even though the trip itself was not).

What's the *best* memory? Spill, now!

Okay, this is a total cliche, but… the breakfast in my room. Yes, I know, I’m one of *those* people. The weather was perfect. Sunshine streaming through the window. And the food… oh, the food. Freshly baked bread still warm from the oven, local cheeses that literally melted in my mouth, fresh-squeezed orange juice that tasted like sunshine… and the Contessa herself? She *deliberately* knocked on my door to deliver a fresh croissant! She'd baked it that morning. I was in my pajamas, looking like a total mess, but she just winked and said, "Enjoy, darling." That one moment? That's what it's all about. That’s the Contessa magic. And that's the memory that keeps me dreaming.

Anything else we should know? Bonus advice!

<Easy Hotel Hunt

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands

Hotel en restaurant Della Contessa Buren Netherlands