Luxury Johor Bahru 2BR Haven: R&F Princess Gem Awaits!

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Luxury Johor Bahru 2BR Haven: R&F Princess Gem Awaits!

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because we're diving HEADFIRST into the shimmering abyss that is "Luxury Johor Bahru 2BR Haven: R&F Princess Gem Awaits!". Let's see if this place is a REAL princess gem, or just a sparkly piece of… well, we'll find out, won't we? Prepare yourself for a rollercoaster of thoughts, opinions, and maybe even a little bit of my own personal drama.

SEO-Infused Ramblings (Because, you know, Google)

Got to make sure the search engines are happy, right? So, here we go… this review is for a Luxury Johor Bahru 2BR Apartment, specifically within the R&F Princess Cove development. We're talking luxury accommodation in Johor Bahru (JB), potentially with amenities like a swimming pool, spa, and fitness center. Expect details on accessibility, dining options, cleanliness, and safety measures. Fingers crossed for Wi-Fi, because, seriously, in this day and age… And of course, we'll cover the rooms and services in excruciating detail. Is it family-friendly? Does it have a good breakfast? Are the views worth the hype? Let's find out!

Accessibility – My Anxious Assessment

Okay, let's be honest: I'm not exactly a mobility expert. So, while the listing says "Facilities for disabled guests," I'm immediately skeptical. My knee-jerk reaction is always “Hmm, how accessible is accessible, REALLY?” Does it have ramps at entry points? Are there elevators? And more importantly, how easy is everything inside the apartment itself? Wide hallways, grab bars – these are the things that make a difference. I want to believe it's accessible, but more in-depth research of specific needs would be needed.

On-Site Grubs & Good Times (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Buffet – Maybe)

Ah, the culinary gauntlet! According to the listing, we’ve got options… restaurants, a bar, coffee shop, a snack bar and even a poolside bar. The “luxury” tag implies some decently varied options, right? This is a HUGE factor for me. I get HANGRY. If I don't have quick access to food, all bets are off.

  • Restaurants: Expecting international cuisine, Asian cuisine and even vegetarian options is a HUGE plus, but the proof is in the pudding. Or, you know, the nasi lemak.
  • Breakfast: Buffet or A la carte, Western or Asian, breakfast takeaway… This is where a hotel can REALLY shine or crumble. A good breakfast can make or break my entire day. Honestly, sometimes I just want a proper, greasy spoon breakfast with some eggs, bacon and a huge mug of coffee.
  • Bar: Happy hour better be… well, happy! And the poolside bar? I’m imagining myself lounging sipping a cocktail, judging the other people lounging. It's a good life fantasy.
  • Coffee Shop/Snack Bar: Crucial for a caffeine addict like myself. And a snack bar helps stave off those hanger pangs I mentioned earlier.

Things to Do (Because, You Know, Vacation?)

Right, so, what do we actually do at this princess gem? Let's break it down:

  • Pool with a View: Essential. Give me some crystal-clear water and a breathtaking view, and I'm set.
  • Spa/Sauna/Steamroom/Massage: This is where the "luxury" really needs to kick in. A good massage can melt all the stress away. I'm picturing myself wrapped in a fluffy robe, ignoring the outside world. Body scrubs and wraps? Yes, please!
  • Fitness Center/Gym: Ugh, I should probably use these… If there's one, it needs to be well-equipped and not a sad little room with broken treadmills.
  • Other Stuff: This is where you get those sneaky little gems. Swimming pool [outdoor] obviously will be needed, but what else? Any cool classes or activities? What about a karaoke bar? (just kidding… mostly.)

Cleanliness and Safety – My Pandemic-Induced Paranoia

This is CRITICAL. In this post-apocalyptic hellscape (yes, I’m being a bit dramatic, but seriously), I’m hyper-vigilant about cleanliness. Let’s see what the listing promises…

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection, room sanitization between staysGood, good, good. This makes me happy.
  • Hygiene certification, staff trained in safety protocol, hand sanitizer everywhere: YES. Necessary. Expected.
  • Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, individually-wrapped food options, safe dining setup: All essential. I don't want to be dining with a side of anxiety..
  • Room sanitization Opt-out: Okay, but why would I? That’s a bit of a head-scratcher.
  • Physical distancing, cashless payment: I like that this is being considered
  • Sterilizing equipment, shared stationery removed: more good stuff!

Rooms & Amenities – Expectation vs. Reality

The heart of the matter! Will these 2BR apartments live up to the "luxury" hype?

  • Available in All Rooms: A/C; FREE Wi-Fi; Air-conditioning; Desk; Hair-dryer; Ironing facilities; Mini bar; Mirror; Non-smoking; Private bathroom; Refrigerator; Shower; Slippers; Toiletries; etc. – The necessities. Nothing too wild so far.
  • More Details: Additional toilet, additional bed, alarm clock, complimentary tea, extra-long bed, high floor… promising stuff here!
  • Nice to Haves: Bathtub, Coffee/tea maker, In-room safe box, Laptop workspace, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Telephone, Wake-up service
  • Noticed: Blackout curtainsSoundproof rooms: HUGE. Window that opens: a massive plus! Non-smoking: THANK GOD.
  • The Dream: A balcony with a killer view, a comfortable sofa to collapse on, and a super-comfy bed I can sink into and forget all my problems.

Services and Conveniences – The Little Things That Make a Difference

These are the extras that separate a good stay from a great stay.

  • Concierge: Can recommend restaurants, book tours, and generally make my life easier. Win!
  • Daily housekeeping & laundry service: YES! I want my bed made. I deserve my bed made. And I hate doing laundry on vacation.
  • 24-Hour Room Service: Extremely important. For when you're craving late-night snacks or just don't want to leave your room.
  • Elevator & car park on-site: Accessibility & Convenience!
  • Business Facilities: If I need to work, I can. (But preferably, I won't.)
  • Other Stuff: Currency Exchange, Cash withdrawal, Food delivery… all helpful things!

For the Kids – Family Friendly or Family Frowned Upon?

  • Babysitting service/Kids facilities/Kids meal: A good indication that this is family friendly.

Getting Around – The Logistics

  • Car park [free of charge]: Huge plus!
  • Taxi service: Always useful.

My Hypothetical Stay - (And My Personal Drama!)

Okay, let's get REAL here. If I were to book this place, here's what I'd be looking for, and what would make me completely lose it (in a good or bad way):

  • The Arrival: I'd pull up, hoping the car park is actually easy to access. I cringe at the thought of having to do anything strenuous to get to my room. Is the lobby gorgeous? Do I actually feel pampered? Or does it feel more airport-hotel-aftermath? I’d want a smooth check-in experience with friendly, helpful staff. Hopefully there's a concierge who can tell me the best places to eat nearby.
  • The Room: I'd immediately check the view. If it's a blah cityscape, I will be mildly disappointed. I'd be looking at the air-conditioning and the Wi-Fi.
  • Breakfast Bonanza: This is where things could go south. If the breakfast buffet reeks of mediocre, I'm going to wail. Seriously. My first impression will make or break the entire experience, so I really hope there's something yummy to keep me coming back for more.
  • The Spa Experience If this place has a killer spa, I am sold. Give me a massage that will work out all my knotted-up-stress-muscles and a sauna to sweat out all my troubles. Okay, I'm getting carried away.
  • The Imperfection: There always seems to be something. A burned-out light bulb, a wonky showerhead, a TV that's impossible to figure out. The key thing is how the staff deal with it. Do they
Escape to Poland's Magical Lake Castle: Sun, Snow & Unforgettable Memories!

Book Now

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's tour itinerary. We're diving headfirst into a Johor Bahru adventure, all from the (hopefully) comfy confines of that fancy-sounding 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU. Let's get real, shall we?

Project: Johor Bahru Bliss (or Bust!) – A Messy Travel Diary

Day 1: Arrival and a Whole Lotta "OMG, Where Am I?"

  • 10:00 AM (ish): Flight lands in Singapore. Okay, first hurdle: surviving Changi Airport without spending all my money on duty-free chocolate. Honestly, that airport is a temptation. It’s like a sparkling, air-conditioned siren. Managed to resist… mostly.
  • 11:30 AM: Taxi/Grab (whatever app-thingy works) to the causeway. Okay, the real adventure begins! Crossing the border is always a delightful clusterfuck… I mean, experience. Border control is the ultimate test of patience. The queue? Epic. The grumpy officer? Priceless.
  • 1:00 PM (ish): Arrive at R&F Princess. Find ANJU. The 2BR unit…fingers crossed it’s actually spacious and not a shoebox with delusions of grandeur. Oh god, the AC better work. Humidity is my arch nemesis.
  • 1:30 PM: Check-in, assuming I understand Malay/Mandarin/whatever language the receptionist throws at me. Praying for a smooth process. (And maybe, just maybe, a complimentary welcome drink? A girl can dream, right?)
  • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: The unit! Let's unpack and settle in. First impressions are crucial. Is the view Instagram-worthy? Does the bed look inviting? Is there a strong wi-fi signal? (Priorities, people!)
  • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Exploration time! Time to tackle the area around the apartment. My first impression will be crucial! But before that let's grab some snacks! I hope there's a grocery store or a convenient store close by. In my bag I have some small wallet and some small snacks, and a portable charger for emergencies.
  • 4:00 - 5:00 PM: Snack and Grocery time! The moment I go outside I will see the culture. I'm excited! I like to see the things that other cultures see in their daily lives!
  • 5:00 - 7:00 PM: The apartment has a gym! I will work out!
  • 7:00 - 8:00 PM: I will order some food and sit on the balcony to eat, as long as the weather is good.
  • 8:00 - 10:00 PM: Catch up on some episodes from my favorite TV channel!

Day 2: Johor Bahru Downtown Debacle (Maybe Glorious?)

  • 9:00 AM: Finally drag myself out of bed. The comfort of a hotel bed is truly a dangerous thing. Need coffee. Need it now. Find the nearest coffee shop. (Starbucks? Instant noodles? Whatever gets the caffeine flowing.)
  • 10:00 AM: Head to downtown Johor Bahru. I'm expecting a vibrant, bustling city. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a ghost town. I am taking the bus and hope it isn't a disaster. I hope that I can speak in English and the driver can understand me.
  • 11:00 AM: Visit the Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque. Okay, actually excited about this. I've seen photos, and it looks stunning. Hoping to be respectful and… not trip on my own feet. (Clumsiness is my superpower.)
  • 12:30 PM: Lunch! Time to sample some local delicacies. Let's aim for something authentic. I'm talking street food. The smell of cooking food will either make me very happy, or very overwhelmed. I hope the food is not too spicy!
  • 2:00 PM: Explore the Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple. I'm fascinated by the history and cultural mix there. Expecting some serious photo opportunities. (But keeping my phone safe from pickpockets is the main thing.)
  • 3:30 PM: Time for some retail therapy. I've been told that the malls are massive and cheap. I need to get some souvenirs. And maybe a new dress. Or several. Okay, maybe let's keep it realistic… one or two.
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner. I am hoping to find some seafood. Otherwise, I am hoping for some Malaysian food that I would like.
  • 8:00 PM: Back to the apartment, exhausted but hopefully happy. Put on some music. Take a shower and watch some TV again.
  • 10:00 PM: Sleep. This might turn out to be the longest day.

Day 3: The Great "Maybe I'll Just Stay in Bed" Day

  • 9:00 AM: Woke up. My body hurts. Contemplating remaining in bed forever.
  • 10:00 AM: Decided not to stay in bed. Need more snacks.
  • 11:00 AM: Back to the shopping mall. I can't go home without buying some stuff! I will buy a lot of things.
  • 1:00 PM: Lunch with my shopping bags! I hope I didn't go broke.
  • 2:00 PM: Back to the apartment, and start packing the bags.
  • 4:00 PM: A massage and spa day (if the budget allows). This is a must. After all the walking, shopping, and general chaos, a good massage is critical. I'm crossing my fingers for a skilled masseuse! Finding the salon will be the hardest part.
  • 6:00 PM: One last delicious restaurant. I will find some great food!
  • 8:00 PM: Back at the apartment, making sure everything is ready for the next day.

Day 4: Farewell, Johor Bahru! (Until Next Time?)

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up with a mix of sadness and relief. Travel plans are always bittersweet. Packing my bags, making sure I haven't left anything behind.
  • 10:00 AM: Last-minute breakfast at a local cafe. Savoring the last taste of Malaysian coffee (or whatever they have).
  • 11:00 AM: Check out. Hope the process is quick and painless. And that they didn't charge me for the mysterious stain on the carpet. (Fingers crossed!)
  • 12:00 PM: Taxi/Grab back to Singapore. Queue at the border. Pray for a smooth trip.
  • 2:00 PM: Flight home!
  • The Aftermath: Okay, I'm back home and I am tired. I have a lot of stuff and the memories will stay in my head forever!

Final Thoughts:

This is just a rough sketch, folks. Things will inevitably go wrong. I'll get lost. I'll probably say the wrong things. I might eat something questionable. But hey, that's what makes a good travel story, right? Embrace the chaos! Let the good times roll! And remember to pack some extra underwear. You never know what adventures await… And please, send good vibes. I'm gonna need them. Wish me luck!

Escape to Paradise: Hotel Casa de Tia Eva, Boquete, Panama

Book Now

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Luxury Johor Bahru Haven: R&F Princess Gem Awaits! (AKA: My Brain Dump Regarding This Apartment)

Okay, so... what *is* this “R&F Princess Gem” thing, anyway? And is it *really* as ‘luxury’ as it sounds? (Spoiler alert: the marketing department is a bit… enthusiastic.)

Okay, alright, deep breaths. So, R&F Princess Cove is this massive, ambitious… *thing*… in Johor Bahru. Think giant, shiny condo towers. "Luxury" is the word they throw around. Now, yeah, the building *itself* is impressive. Lobby, pools... the usual suspects. But 'luxury' is like… a spectrum, right? I mean, compared to my shoebox apartment back home? Absolutely. Compared to a Four Seasons suite in Singapore? Maybe not quite. My 2BR apartment (which is what we need to call it, even though it *sounds* fancier in the ad) is nice. Really, really nice. Clean lines, modern furniture. The aircon *works*. That's a win in this heat! But let's just say I wouldn't turn down a free stay in a *truly* luxurious place to verify the "gem" status. Also, that marketing? SO much Photoshop! The pool looks bluer in the pictures. And the… the *garden views* promised? Well, you're looking at a building. And *another* building. And a peek of greenery... if you squint.

So, what's the actual 2BR apartment like? Spill the tea! (or, you know, the iced teh tarik, which is way better anyway).

Alright, spillin' the tea. My 2BR? It’s... functional. Spacious, actually! Especially compared to Singapore. The living room is big enough to do yoga (okay, *attempt* yoga while dodging the coffee table). The kitchen... well, it *exists*. I mean, it has a fridge that *could* hold beer (essential), a stovetop (haven't used it yet, but it's there!), and a microwave (hello, instant noodles!). The bedrooms are decent sized. One is for me, the other... well, for now it is mostly storage. The bathrooms are... clean! That's a huge plus in my book. The balcony... That's where the magic happens. Great for people watching, even though sometimes you're watching the same couple in the next building for like, an entire weekend. But the view, the view... it’s not exactly breathtaking panorama, but it's *mine*. And for the price? Pretty darn good. I'm convinced I found a diamond in the rough.

What about the amenities? Like, does this place have a decent pool? Because let's be honest, that's what *really* matters. (And the gym… maybe.)

The pool… Okay, fine. The pool is awesome. It’s huge! Multiple pools, actually! One for adults, one for kids… you get the idea. Plenty of space to swim laps (which I never do, because sunbathing is far more important). They promised poolside service? Hah! It's hit or miss! You'll get a waiter, if you're lucky. I tried flagging down a guy for a Coke Zero for a solid 20 minutes the other day. Eventually I just gave up and went to the minimart. He ended up bringing me the drink... while I was on my way out of the pool. The gym? It exists. I peeked in there once. It has machines. I don't do machines. I'm a free weights, and the free weights were small. I'll probably never use it, but hey, it’s there to make the property sound fancier! The kids' play area? Surprisingly well-maintained. I don't have any kids, though.

How’s the location? Is it actually *convenient*? Or am I going to spend my life stuck in traffic trying to get anywhere?

Location... ah, the million-dollar question. It's... complicated. It's close to the causeway to Singapore, which is AMAZING if you want to spend your life in traffic. (Kidding! Mostly). Traffic *can* be a beast, especially during peak hours. But the good news? JB Sentral is a short drive away. Good food, shopping… all that jazz. There are some restaurants and shops in the area, like near by. Definitely not Singapore, but you're getting the JB food. Plus, you're close the places that'll make you regret your life decisions. However, I once got stuck in a traffic jam for three hours trying to get to the mall. Three *agonizing* hours. But, overall, it’s pretty convenient. Just, you know, learn the traffic patterns. And maybe invest in a good audiobook because you *will* need to prepare yourself for the waits.

Okay, so... the Wi-Fi. Is it actually functional? Or am I going to have to tether off my phone? (Because… first world problems, I know.)

The Wi-Fi... Oh, the Wi-Fi saga. Okay, the *building* usually has Wi-Fi, but in my unit… let's just say it's a work in progress. Sometimes it’s blazing fast. Enough to stream HD movies. Sometimes, it’s slower than a snail in molasses, or just ceases to exist. I have a decent mobile plan, so tethering is my fallback plan. However, I had an incident where I tethered my phone, and then I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere! Later discovered that I left my phone in the fridge. My point is, be prepared to embrace your phone's data plan. And, possibly, invest in a really, really long charging cable.

What are some things you wish you knew *before* moving in? Any major regrets? (Be honest!)

Regrets? Hmmm... Well, the first few days when the AC leaked? Yeah, that was a fun experience. I went down to the lobby to yell at facilities. The only thing I regret is not asking for a discount! I was so in shock at the time! Otherwise… honestly? Not really. It’s a good apartment. I have my space. I have my (mostly) reliable Wi-Fi. I have a pool. And it's affordable! I would've loved to see more greenary, but hey, in the grand scheme of things, it's not a massive deal. Oh! I wish I'd known to bring a mosquito net! Those little buggers are relentless! I once saw a huge cockroach in the hallway! Thankfully it ran away.

What's the security like? Do I need to worry about, you know… being murdered in my sleep? (Dramatic, I know, but safety first!)

<Popular Hotel Find

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia

Spacious 2BR unit at R&F Princess by ANJU Johor Bahru Malaysia