Sumitomo Apartment & Hotel Hanoi: Luxury Vietnam Getaway Awaits!

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Sumitomo Apartment & Hotel Hanoi: Luxury Vietnam Getaway Awaits!

Sumitomo Apartment & Hotel Hanoi: My Brain Dump of a Luxury Stay (and Why You Should Book Now!)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I just emerged from a whirlwind stay at the Sumitomo Apartment & Hotel Hanoi, and my brain feels like a beautifully chaotic Hanoi street market. Forget perfectly polished reviews – you're getting the real, unfiltered me. And honestly? It's mostly good. Like, really good. But we'll get to the messy bits too.

First Impressions (and a near-miss with a rogue suitcase)

The first thing that hits you? The sheer gleam. Everything is shiny and new, which, let's be honest, is a huge plus after a long flight. Especially when the flight itself was a comedy of errors (note to self: always pack extra deodorant). Getting to the hotel was easy peasy with their airport transfer. The valet parking was a godsend, because navigating Hanoi traffic is an Olympic sport, and I'm more of a competitive napper. The doorman was incredibly welcoming, whisking away my luggage…almost. I swear, I saw it teetering towards the edge of the driveway before he swooped in! Saved by the bell (or, you know, the expertly trained staff).

Accessibility & Safety: Putting My Mind at Ease (Mostly)

Now, I have to admit, I'm a bit of a worrier. Accessibility and safety are HUGE for me. And Sumitomo? They get it. They have facilities for disabled guests, though I didn't personally test them. Plenty of elevators (thank goodness!). Security is tight, with CCTV in common areas and 24-hour security. The fire extinguishers and smoke alarms gave me a quiet sense of peace, which is priceless. They even have smoke-free rooms – huge bonus for non-smokers, because let's be honest, the after-effects are never enjoyable.

The cleanliness was impeccable. Like, borderline obsessive levels of clean. Professional-grade sanitizing services, rooms sanitized between stays, daily disinfection in common areas… They take this seriously, which is super reassuring in the current climate. They also had hand sanitizer stations everywhere, and staff were clearly well-trained in safety protocol. Talk about peace of mind.

Rooms: My Cozy, Cloud-Like Sanctuary

My room? Oh, my room. It was a haven. A freaking sanctuary. Think crisp white linens, fluffy bathrobes, and a bathtub that could easily fit a small polar bear (okay, maybe not, but it felt like it). The blackout curtains were a godsend after battling jet lag, and the soundproof rooms blocked out the Hanoi hustle and bustle beautifully. I actually slept a solid eight hours one night! Eight hours! That hasn’t happened since… well, let’s just say it’s been a minute. Also, the complimentary bottled water was a lifesaver, because Hanoi heat is no joke. Loved having the coffee/tea maker so that I could stay caffeinated the whole day.

The Wi-Fi [free] was blazing fast – perfect for streaming movies (ahem, on-demand movies!). I also loved the laptop workspace, because, you know, work. They had a desk with a reading light, very important during my early morning or late night routine. The Internet access – wireless worked flawlessly, I could stay in touch with all my friends. The air conditioning and daily housekeeping were also a big plus.

Food Glorious Food (And My Near-Disaster with Pho)

Alright, let's talk food. Because, let's face it, that’s 80% of the reason I travel. Sumitomo delivers. Big time.

  • Breakfast [buffet]: An absolute feast. Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, and everything in between. Fresh fruit, pastries, made-to-order omelets… I may or may not have eaten my weight in croissants.
  • Restaurants: They have multiple restaurants, including a vegetarian restaurant. The options are diverse, with Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant.
  • Room service [24-hour]: Need I say more? Available for when you’re feeling lazy. They even gave me breakfast in room one morning, which was a total treat.
  • Snacks, Coffee and Desserts: The coffee shop was a lifesaver for that afternoon caffeine nudge. Plus, there's a poolside bar, happy hour… Honestly, they've thought of everything.

Now, a confession. I consider myself a pho aficionado. I've eaten pho in a thousand different spots. I ordered pho at Sumitomo. And… it was… almost disastrous. Let's just say the broth was a little bland, and the noodles were a tad overcooked. But, here's the real test of a good place: they were genuinely concerned when I told them. The chef came out to chat, apologized profusely, and insisted on making me a completely new bowl. That is service. Second bowl? Perfection. It was a moment, and one I'll certainly remember.

Things to Do and Ways to Relax: Spa Days and Pool Views

Ah, relaxation. This is where Sumitomo really shines. They have a gorgeous swimming pool [outdoor] with a pool with view. Spent a whole afternoon just floating around, sipping cocktails, and pretending I had no responsibilities in the world. (Highly recommend!).

  • Spa/sauna: The spa itself is a tranquil oasis. Tried the body scrub, and the massage. Oh. My. Word. The masseuse had magic hands! I floated out of there feeling like a new person.
  • Fitness center: Didn't get a chance to try the gym/fitness, but it looked well-equipped and tempting. Maybe next time!
  • Other relaxation options: They also have a steamroom and a foot bath to complete the relaxation experience.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

Sumitomo is all about the little things. Things that just make your life easier.

  • Concierge: Always helpful, always smiling.
  • Daily housekeeping: My room was always spotlessly clean, making me feel like royalty.
  • Laundry service, ironing service: Essential for a longer stay.
  • Currency exchange, cash withdrawal, safe deposit boxes: Convenient and safe.
  • Convenience store: For those forgotten essentials (and snacks!).
  • Babysitting service: If you're traveling with children.
  • Meeting/banquet facilities, audio-visual equipment for special events: Great for business trips or special occasions.

The Quirky Bits, The Honest Truths

Look, no place is perfect. Here's the scoop:

  • Minor quirk: The lighting in the hallways can be a tad dim. But hey, that's more ambiance, right?
  • Minor issue: Sometimes, the elevator can take a while. But that's a small price to pay for all the other perks.
  • The Verdict: Honestly, I loved this place. It's stylish, comfortable, and the staff genuinely cares about making your stay special.

The Bottom Line (and My Persuasive Offer!)

Sumitomo Apartment & Hotel Hanoi is a winner. It's a perfect blend of luxury, comfort, and genuine hospitality. It's a place where you can relax, explore, and feel completely pampered.

Here's my (admit it) brilliant offer to YOU:

Book your stay at Sumitomo Apartment & Hotel Hanoi right now and get:

  • 15% off your stay (because I said so!).
  • A complimentary signature cocktail at the poolside bar (because, well, relaxation).
  • Free upgrade to a suite with a balcony (because you deserve it).
  • A guaranteed early check-in and late check-out (because flexibility is king!).
  • Access to the exclusive VIP lounge (because why not feel extra fancy?).
  • A guide to the best Pho shop in Hanoi – based on my personal experience (and warning: it's not at the hotel!).

Why wait? Hanoi's waiting, the pool is calling, and the spa is ready. Book your luxury escape today! You won't regret it. Just don't forget the deodorant!

Siargao Island Paradise: Your #1 Guide to Byahero Adventures!

Book Now

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Okay, buckle up Buttercup, because this isn't your grandma's perfectly ironed itinerary. We're diving headfirst into the chaotic, beautiful mess that is a trip to Hanoi, specifically from the glorious (or potentially slightly less glorious, we'll see!) confines of the Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2. Here goes, unfiltered:

Hanoi Havoc: A Stream-of-Consciousness Itinerary (Sumitomo Edition)

Day 1: Arrival, Jet Lag & the Relentless Charm of Chaos

  • Morning (Like, REALLY morning): Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport. Assuming I don’t botch the visa on arrival (massive cross-fingers moment!), grab a taxi to Sumitomo. The drive? A blur of motorbikes, honking horns, and that unique Vietnamese blend of calm chaos. I'm already sweating. Seriously, is this normal?
  • Mid-Morning: Sumitomo Check-In, and… Wow. Actually, the Sumitomo apartment is way nicer than the photos made it out to be. Score one for my questionable booking skills! This place is clean, the AC is blasting (praise be!), and I have a tiny balcony. Victory. Already feeling the jet lag creeping in, though. The battle begins.
  • Lunch (or, More accurately, a Desperate Scrabble for Food): Find a pho place. Seriously, it's the law in Hanoi. I wander around the area, get completely lost within about five minutes, and end up pointing vaguely at a steaming bowl of noodles a local is eating. Success! The pho is heavenly, the broth is life-giving, and I’m convinced I could eat this every day.
  • Afternoon: Exploration, or Really Good Naps: I intended to go exploring the Old Quarter, but the jet lag hit me like a rogue motorbike. (They’re everywhere, by the way. Like, EVERYWHERE.) So, a quick nap turned into an extended sleep-fest. I woke up disoriented, slightly drooling, and feeling vaguely guilty but also AMAZING.
  • Evening: Trying (and Probably Failing) to be Cultured: After the nap, I attempt a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake. I'm immediately enchanted by the pagoda in the middle, but mostly I'm just dodging selfie sticks and the relentless stares of locals. Dinner is cha ca, a turmeric fish dish. It’s good, almost too good. I'm starting to think I could just move here and eat this stuff forever.
  • Night: Lights, Noise, and a Quest for Beer: Attempt to navigate the night markets. Get completely overwhelmed. Buy a cheap, slightly dodgy knock-off t-shirt. Retreat to a rooftop bar with a view (hopefully a decent one – I might be picky). Consume a Bia Hanoi (or three). Contemplate life. Probably get lost again getting back to Sumitomo. Pray the AC is still working.

Day 2: The Sensory Overload & The Street Food Games

  • Morning: Coffee and the Art of Motorbike Dodging: Wake up (hopefully not too late). Explore local specialty coffee. I stumble upon a cafe selling "egg coffee" and I am now a believer. I'm not sure how, or why, egg and coffee combine, but this is genius. After getting caffeinated, I try to navigate the streets again, which involves a harrowing dance with motorbikes. There's a whole choreography to it, which I'm CLEARLY not getting.
  • Mid-Morning: Temple Trauma: Visit the Temple of Literature. Try to appreciate the history and architecture, and fail, overwhelmed by the crowds of school children and the sheer volume of people taking photos. This is still important and super beautiful, even in a crush.
  • Lunch: Street Food Olympics! Today, the mission is to try as many different street food vendors as possible. Today's highlights: banh mi (because, duh), some weird-looking thing I can't identify (it's delicious), and some fresh fruit juice with a questionable ice cube situation. I live on the edge.
  • Afternoon: Water Puppet Theater & Existential Dread: The water puppet show is on the agenda. I'm preparing myself for a confusing spectacle of stylized puppets and traditional music. I hope its not so childish I'm completely bored. (fingers crossed!)
  • Evening: Learning the "Honk and Swerve" technique: Practice crossing the road like a local. I'm not a natural. It looks SO easy when they do it. I'm probably going to be a cautionary tale for tourists. I'm thinking a nice, safe dinner tonight.
  • Night: Karaoke Kismet: I'm on the fence. I hate singing in front of people. I LOVE karaoke. The temptation to grab the mic at a local place is strong. I hope there's a good selection of cheesy 80s pop. The night will be a victory or complete disaster. I'm ready to play the hand which will come to me.

Day 3: The Dragon's Breath & Departure (Hopefully with all limbs intact)

  • Morning: Last Breakfast, Last Glance: One last breakfast of pho from a tiny back alley stall. Soak it all in. Say goodbye to the friendly vendor who (probably) thinks I’m a complete idiot. Seriously, it's a shame this trip is ending.
  • Mid-Morning: A Dragon's Breath: A trip to Ha Long Bay! Or… is it? It's optional. Time is short. I'm honestly considering just extending my stay. How likely am I to get stuck?
  • Lunch: Airport Panic: If I went to Ha Long Bay, it will start now, so I'll be eating on the way. Airport food sucks. Trying to find something edible and avoid paying ridiculous prices. The stress is real.
  • Afternoon: Souvenir Shenanigans & Taxi Terror: Last-minute souvenir shopping (because, let’s be honest, I haven’t done any yet). Find a taxi to the airport. Pray the taxi driver doesn't try to scam me. Seriously, the taxi experience is always a roll of the dice.
  • Evening: Goodbye, Hanoi (Sniffle). Arrive at the airport. Board the plane. Say goodbye to the chaos, the noise, the food, and that lingering feeling that I'm going to miss this place. The jet lag will be back with a vengeance, but it will be worth it. Because Hanoi? Hanoi is something special. And I'm already planning my return.

Important Notes, Messy Edition:

  • Get Lost: Seriously, embrace it. It's part of the fun.
  • Learn Some Basic Vietnamese Phrases:Xin chào” (hello), “cám ơn” (thank you), and “bao nhiêu?” (how much?) will go a long way.
  • Embrace the Food: Eat everything. Be brave. Your stomach will thank you (or, possibly, hate you. But mostly thank you).
  • Breathe: Don’t get overwhelmed. It's a busy city. Sit down. Have a coffee. Watch the world go by.
  • Sumitomo Survival: Keep the AC on. Stock up on snacks. And just enjoy the clean, quiet, slightly-less-chaotic haven that is your temporary home.

Okay, so that's the plan. It's flexible. It's imperfect. It's guaranteed to be full of surprises. And that, my friends, is exactly why it's going to be amazing. Wish me luck! I’m gonna need it.

Luxury Redefined: Uncover the Hidden Gem of Emirates Hotel, Kanhangad

Book Now

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

So, Sumitomo Apartment & Hotel Hanoi... Is It Really *That* Luxurious? Because My Bank Account Whispers Otherwise...

Okay, listen, "luxury" these days is a word thrown around like a particularly heavy beach ball at a volleyball game. Sure, Sumitomo *says* luxury, and yeah, the pictures look all glossy and pristine. But here's the thing: reality hits differently. The lobby? Gorgeous. Marble everywhere, people in crisp uniforms... made me feel like I should be wearing a tuxedo and carrying a martini (which, let's be honest, I'm not sophisticated enough for). The rooms themselves? Yeah, pretty darn good. Spacious, comfy bed you could practically get *lost* in... which I briefly considered after a particularly stressful pho-hunting expedition. But... (and there's *always* a but, isn't there?) My initial excitement waned just a *teeny* bit when I realized the fancy coffee machine in the room didn't come with complimentary coffee pods. Seriously? Luxury, meet instant coffee packet that I smuggled in from a dodgy convenience store. (Don't judge me, jet lag is a monster). Let's just say, the "luxury" experience is *mostly* real, with a few little speed bumps. It's like a really good, well-dressed friend who sometimes forgets their wallet.

The Room Service - Worth the Splurge or a Recipe for Regret? (And Will They Judge My Pajamas?)

Oh, room service. The siren song of the weary traveler. Look, I'm going to be brutally honest here. Yes, it's expensive. *Eye-wateringly* expensive. Like, "should-I-just-eat-instant-noodles-in-my-pajamas-again" expensive. But… (here comes the weakness) sometimes, when you're utterly exhausted from navigating the crazy Hanoi traffic and haggling for a silk scarf (which, by the way, I *may* have overpaid for), and you just want to curl up in your fluffy robe and watch something mindless on TV... room service is tempting the devil. The food itself? Variable. I had a delicious spring roll (honestly, the best I had on the whole trip), and a not-so-delicious burger that tasted suspiciously like it had been manufactured in a lab. The *presentation*, however, was impeccable. Silver cloche, perfectly arranged fries... all that jazz. And no, they didn't judge my pajamas. They probably see far worse. But the *guilt*... that's a whole other story, and it's *completely* on me. So, maybe take a gamble and order it *once*. Or, like me, maybe order it three times and then silently sob into your credit card bill later. Your call.

The Location: Is Sumitomo Actually Convenient, Or Are You Stuck in a Tourist Prison?

Alright, the location. This is where things get interesting. Sumitomo sits in a fairly upscale area. Clean, not *too* chaotic. Convenient? Kinda. Close enough to Old Quarter to easily grab a taxi (which is what you'll probably do most of the time because, frankly, walking in that traffic is a death wish). Lots of restaurants and shops nearby, definitely. But, and this is a BIG but, it’s not *smack-dab* in the middle of the action. You’ll need to factor in travel time to most of the major sights. And the traffic… oh, the traffic. It’s a living, breathing beast. So, convenient in the sense that it’s not miles away from *everything*, but not exactly like stepping out your door and falling into a vibrant market. It’s more like stepping out and *then* trying to find a taxi, navigating a sea of motorbikes, and praying you arrive relatively unscathed. It's a trade-off, for sure. A slightly less crazy location for a little extra travel time. I personally appreciated the slight distance from the relentless madness, to be honest. Needed the breathing room.

The Staff - Friendly Faces or Polite Robots? (Or, More Importantly, Can They Help Me Find the Best Banh Mi?)

Okay, the staff. This is the winning point. Honestly, the staff are the real heroes. They were *genuinely* friendly and helpful. Not in that forced, corporate-smile kind of way, but in a warm and genuine way. They greeted me with a smile every morning. They helped me with directions every day. They even helped me track down the *holy grail* of banh mi (which, by the way, is a mission in itself... and yes, I'll share the location if you ask nicely). I had a minor issue with the air conditioning one night (it turned my room into a slightly less humid rainforest). They sent someone up immediately, and it was fixed in minutes. Efficient, responsive, and always with a smile. They made the whole experience, honestly, even *better*. They made me feel like they actually cared. That's huge. Seriously huge. They are the reason I’d go back. They felt more like people, less like politely smiling automatons. 10/10 staff, would recommend. Now... about that banh mi...

The Pool! Does It Live Up to the Instagram Hype? (Or is it Just a Giant, Overpriced Bathtub?)

The pool. Ah, the pool. The promise of relaxation, the lure of the turquoise water... and the potential for disappointment. Let's be real, hotel pools are a gamble. Sometimes they're a serene oasis, sometimes they're full of screaming children and rogue pool noodles. Sumitomo's pool? Well, it was actually pretty darn good. Not *giant* as in Olympic-sized, but perfectly adequate for a leisurely swim. Clean... crystal clear water. The area around it? Nice, with comfy loungers and enough space to spread out and not feel like you were on top of someone else. And the best part? It wasn't *overcrowded*. I'm guessing a lot of folks are out and about in Hanoi and not basking in the sun. Plenty of spaces to chill and relax. The Instagram hype? It lives up to it, for sure. Would I swim there all day every day? Probably not. But for a quick dip after a long day of exploring the city and dodging motorcycles in the maze of streets. Pure heaven. Added bonus: they have a swim-up bar. Enough said. Just don't expect a five-course meal served poolside. (Though, now that I think about it...).

Hidden Fees, Unexpected Costs, and the Budget Breaker: What Traps Should I Watch Out For?

Okay, let's talk money. Because that's what it all boils down to, right? And hotels, bless their hearts, love to sneak in extra charges. Here's the thing with Sumitomo: overall, pretty transparent. No crazy resort fees or hidden charges that I recall (always double-check your bill, of course!). However... The mini-bar? Yeah, that'll get ya. And listen, if you're anything like me, after a long flight and a day of sightseeing, that cold beer in your room is going to call your name. *Loudly*. And it'll cost you. The laundry service? Also, not exactly cheap. Factor in those prices, if you're going to be using them (IBest Stay Blogspot

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Sumitomo apartment & hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam