OMG! Gramercy Makati Studio Paradise Awaits (Manila)!

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines

OMG! Gramercy Makati Studio Paradise Awaits (Manila)!

OMG! Gramercy Makati Studio Paradise Awaits (Manila)! - A Review (With a Side of Reality)

Alright, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your grandma's hotel review. We're diving headfirst into OMG! Gramercy Makati, and trust me, you're getting the real story. Forget the perfect prose, let's get messy, honest, and maybe a little… dramatic.

(SEO Keyword Blitz Starts Now!) OMG! Gramercy Makati, a Manila hotel, promises a Studio Paradise, and I'm here to tell you if it delivers. We're talking accessibility, amenities, dining, location, the works! This review is your one-stop shop for all things accommodation in Makati, from Wi-Fi in rooms to the elusive pool with a view. We'll cover everything, like wheelchair accessibility, on-site restaurants, and even the all-important 24-hour room service. So, let's go!

First Impressions & Getting There (Accessibility and Getting Around – Important Stuff, Seriously):

Finding the place? Easy peasy. Seriously, even I didn't get lost, and that's saying something. The airport transfer was smooth and efficient – a definite plus after a long flight. The car park [on-site] is handy, and the valet parking is a lifesaver in the chaos of Makati. Now, about accessibility… This is where things got a little… tricky. While they tout facilities for disabled guests, I wouldn't say it's fully accessible. The elevator is there, but maneuvering in the hallways could be a bit tight, especially for wheelchairs. I'd recommend double-checking with the hotel directly if full accessibility is a MUST. The exterior corridor, which is used for multiple suites, offers a nice view though, but again not for fully accessible needs.

The Room - My Sanctuary… Or Not? (Available in All Rooms):

Okay, let's talk about the studio. They call it "paradise." Honestly? It’s pretty darn good. The air conditioning blasted like a hurricane (a very welcome hurricane in Manila's heat!), the Wi-Fi [free] was surprisingly reliable, and the blackout curtains were a godsend for sleeping off that jet lag. They provided the basics, but there were a bunch of extras!

  • Amenity Overload: The bathrobes felt luxurious, and the slippers were a nice touch. The coffee/tea maker was my best friend in the mornings, and the free bottled water was crucial. There was even a complimentary tea, which I, being the Brit-in-Manila, definitely appreciated. I even had a mirror to ensure I looked half-decent before heading out.
  • The Little Things: The alarm clock worked, the desk was functional. The in-room safe box felt secure, even though I mostly used it to hide my emergency stash of chocolate. The smoking area was accessible too for those who enjoy the habit.
  • Space Invasion: The closet was a decent size, But the mini bar felt overpriced. I always end up using the refrigerator for my own supply of drinks and food.
  • The Bed, My Precious: The extra long bed was a pure, unadulterated joy. Seriously, I could sprawl out like a starfish and not worry about falling off.

My one big complaint? The soundproofing. I could sometimes hear the neighbors, which is annoying when you're trying to have a full night's sleep.

Cleanliness and Safety - The Covid-19 Factor (Cleanliness and Safety):

This is HUGE, especially now. OMG! Gramercy Makati seems to take cleanliness seriously. They had hygiene certification. The hand sanitizer dispensers were everywhere. They had daily disinfection in common areas and room sanitization between stays. I mean, the staff all were wearing masks and acted as if they knew what they were doing, I was definitely happy about that! They also boasted individually-wrapped food options and sanitized kitchen, which gave me that extra layer of comfort.

Dining & Drinking – Fueling the Adventure (Dining, Drinking, and Snacking):

Okay, food. This is WHERE I spent most of my time. The restaurants at OMG! Gramercy are varied. There's a coffee shop for your caffeine fix, and a bar for… well, let's just say “research.”

  • The Restaurant Scene: The restaurants offered Asian cuisine in restaurant and International cuisine in restaurant. I tried the a la carte in restaurant, and the food was excellent. The salad in restaurant was fresh, and the desserts in restaurant were to die for.
  • 24-Hour Room Service: This is a must for me. After a long day of exploring, there's nothing better than ordering a late-night snack and having it delivered straight to my room.
  • Breakfast Adventures: They had a Breakfast [buffet], and the Asian breakfast was a tasty treat.

The Pool, Relaxation, and Stuff to Do (Things to do, ways to relax):

The swimming pool [outdoor] is… well, it's amazing. That pool with a view is exactly what you want in a hotel in Makati! You can lie on the terrace and watch the world go by. There is even a fitness center and gym/fitness if you have the energy after a long day. I also got the chance to have a massage, which was incredibly relaxing.

The Spa - The Ultimate Indulgence

I decided to splurge for the Spa/sauna. You could get a Body scrub and Body wrap, which was pretty amazing, followed by a dip in the sauna. I left feeling like a new person. My advice? DO IT. Seriously, treat yourself.

Services and Conveniences - The Little Things That Matter (Services and conveniences):

  • Staffing: The staff trained in safety protocol were friendly and helpful. The 24-hour front desk was a godsend when I locked myself out of my room (yes, that happened).
  • Practical Stuff: The luggage storage was convenient, and the laundry service saved me from packing a mountain of clothes.
  • Extras: They had a gift/souvenir shop for that last-minute present (or a treat for yourself!).
  • Business Stuff: They've got you covered with business facilities, including meeting/banquet facilities and Wi-Fi for special events.

The Imperfections - Because We're Real

Look, no place is perfect. OMG! Gramercy is great, but here are the minor bumps I hit:

  • The Internet was occasionally spotty, especially in the evenings.
  • Some of the common areas felt a little…sterile.
  • The front desk [24-hour], while helpful, could sometimes be a bit slow during peak times.

The Verdict – Would I Stay Again?

Absolutely. Despite the few minor hiccups, OMG! Gramercy Makati delivers. The Studio Paradise promise is largely fulfilled. It's clean, comfortable, well-located, and has enough amenities to keep you entertained. The staff genuinely cared, and the spa was worth every penny. If you're looking for a stylish and convenient base for exploring Makati, or if you just want a relaxing getaway, then go for it!

The Offer - Your Chance to Experience Paradise!

Ready to book your own escape to paradise? OMG! Gramercy Makati is offering a special deal for my savvy readers!

Book your stay today and receive:

  • FREE Wi-Fi throughout your stay
  • Complimentary Breakfast
  • 10% Discount on spa treatments!
  • Access to a free car park!

Don't miss out! This offer is valid for a limited time only. Click [link here] to book your stay and experience the magic of OMG! Gramercy Makati!

(SEO Recap!) Remember, we covered: OMG! Gramercy Makati, Manila Hotel, Studio Paradise, accessibility, amenities, dining, location, accommodation in Makati, Wi-Fi in rooms, pool with a view, 24-hour room service, wheelchair accessibility, on-site restaurants.

Hue's Hidden Gem: METTA Homestay - Your Dream Vietnamese Escape!

Book Now

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your beige, paint-by-numbers travel itinerary. This is my attempt to wrangle a week in Manila, centered around a studio apartment in the Gramercy Residences – which, by the way, sounds fancier than my actual life. Let's hope my luggage survives the journey…and that I don't accidentally order balut again.

Manila Meanderings: A Week of Messy, Magnificent Moments (Gramercy Edition)

Day 1: Arrival of the Chaos (and the Air Conditioning Battle)

  • Morning (Or, What Passes for Morning After a Red-Eye): Land in Manila. Smuggled my face mask out of my bag like a criminal (hello, pollution!). Taxi ride from the airport. Already regretting not brushing up on my Tagalog. The driver, bless his heart, was attempting to communicate, and I was communicating back in charades and frantic hand gestures. Found myself thinking more about what to do with my suitcase.
  • Afternoon: Arrived to Gramercy! The apartment. The photos promised sleek, modern luxe. The reality? Well, it was definitely an upper-floor studio, and the view was…impressive. The air conditioning, on the other hand, was a fickle beast. Spent a solid hour wrestling with the thermostat, muttering aggressive affirmations under my breath. "You will cool this room. You will." Finally gave in and called maintenance. They fixed it, but I’m pretty sure it's just a temporary truce. Oh and a minor category: unpacking my things.
  • Evening: Walked to the mall to grab some quick food. First impressions of the food. (I was feeling both exhilarated and exhausted.) Found a local eatery. The server was polite, but it was apparent there was a language barrier, and the food options were new. I’m pretty sure I ordered something that involved a sauce I couldn’t identify. It was…an experience. After trying the food, wanted to go to the apartment but the restaurant was still open, so I stayed. Decided to get a beer, or two, and people-watch. It was a much more exciting activity
  • Verdict: Exhausted. Overwhelmed. Questioning life choices. But also, strangely, thrilled. Manila, you are a rollercoaster.

Day 2: Intramuros and the Ghosts of the Past (and My Own Ghostly Hangover)

  • Morning: Woke up with a hangover that could knock out a small elephant. Coffee, the only thing keeping the world from spinning. Dragged myself to a cafe for coffee and breakfast. Found a cute cafe. Ate. Felt slightly better.

  • Afternoon: Took a cab to Intramuros, the walled city. It’s beautiful! Cobblestone streets, old churches. Found myself walking around getting a good look at the buildings. Spent a good amount of time imagining what it was like back in the day. Very emotional. Took a photo of a cute little dog. I went and talked to the dog for a little bit. Felt a little bit like I was having a bad day.

    • Anecdote: Almost got run over by a kalesa (horse-drawn carriage). The driver, bless his heart, just laughed. I, however, may have let out a shriek of pure terror. Clearly, I need to work on my reflexes.
  • Evening: Dinner at a "traditional Filipino" restaurant. More delicious food. Tried adobo (amazing) and sinigang (sour, but in a good way). The restaurant was loud, bustling, and full of life. Loved it.

    • Quirky Observation: Filipinos have a way of making even the most serious things feel like a party. I could get used to this.

Day 3: Manila's Modern Marvels (and My Continued Quest for Decent Coffee)

  • Morning: Finally found a coffee shop within walking distance with actual, decent coffee. Life-changing. Spent an hour people-watching from the window, judging everyone's outfits.
  • Afternoon: Explored Makati. It's a sharp contrast to Intramuros; a modern, gleaming city. Walked with no direction. Took a detour. I found some art. Took a photo of the art. I’m not sure what I like more - the art or the cafe.
  • Evening: Spent a small amount of time in the Gramercy. Found some time to rest and write in my journal.
  • Emotional Reaction: Feeling the energy of the city. Definitely a whirlwind, but in the best way.

Day 4: The Mall Life (and My Near-Death Experience with Spicy Noodles)

  • Morning: Okay, yes, I went to the mall again. It's just…convenient. And the air conditioning is always on full blast.

  • Afternoon: Diving deep into the mall food court. Found myself with a bowl of noodles so spicy, I swear I saw little dragons breathing fire.

    • Messier Structure Rambles: Why, oh why, did I think I could handle “extra spicy”? My mouth is still burning. I'm pretty sure my stomach is staging a revolt. I need water…and possibly a therapist.
  • Evening: Spent the rest of the day in the apartment, recovering from the noodle incident. Ordered pizza. Comfort food.

    • Stronger Emotional Reaction: Relief. The pizza was a lifesaver.

Day 5: The Street Food Adventure (and My Questionable Stomach)

  • Morning: Ate at several street vendors. They looked delicious. I feel like this is a risky decision.
  • Afternoon: Did a deep dive into the street food scene. Had isaw (grilled chicken intestines – surprisingly good!), kwek kwek (deep-fried quail eggs – delicious!), and taho (sweet tofu drink – perfect!).
    • Opinionated Language: Let's be honest, the street food in Manila is a gamble. But the flavors are worth it. The price? Less than a dollar.
  • Evening: My stomach is starting to make some questionable noises. Fingers crossed. Found myself in the apartment. Wondering what day it is.

Day 6: The Manila Zoo. (And Regret?)

  • Morning: Decided to visit the Manila Zoo. I needed some space. The animals seemed sad. It was kind of sad.
  • Afternoon: Still sad. Went back to the apartment. Watched TV.
  • Evening: Feeling uninspired. Wanted to do something fun. Ordered food. Ate the food. Slept.

Day 7: Departure (and the Lingering Taste of Adventure)

  • Morning: Wake up.
  • Afternoon: Packed and then left.
  • Evening: Headed back to the airport.
    • Emotional Reaction: A mix of exhaustion, satisfaction, and a touch of sadness. Manila, you chaotic, beautiful mess. I think I'll be back. Hopefully, I'll survive.

Post-Trip Notes:

  • Buy a travel power adapter before you go. Trust me.
  • Learn some basic Tagalog phrases. Even just "hello" and "thank you" will go a long way.
  • Don’t be afraid to get lost. That's where the real adventures happen.
  • Invest in a good stomach. Seriously.

This is just a snapshot. Manila is a city that swallows you whole. It's a messy, wonderful, overwhelming experience. It's the kind of place that leaves a mark on your soul. And, for all its chaos, it’s a place I wouldn't trade. Now, I need a nap. And maybe some antacids.

Grimsby Family Getaway? Curzon House One: Contractors & Holidaymakers Welcome!

Book Now

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila PhilippinesOkay, buckle up buttercups, because navigating the "OMG! Gramercy Makati Studio Paradise Awaits (Manila)!" is like trying to navigate a Manila traffic jam after a torrential downpour. It's exciting, messy, sometimes frustrating, and ultimately, hopefully, worth the ride. Let's dive into this chaotic FAQ, shall we? Consider yourself warned: I'm going to be brutally honest.

Okay, so... what *IS* this "OMG! Gramercy Makati Studio Paradise" anyway? Sounds a bit dramatic, doesn't it?

Alright, alright, settle down. The "OMG!" part? Totally marketing, I get it. But the Gramercy Residences in Makati? That's legit. And the "Studio Paradise" bit? Well... it *could* be, depending on your definition of paradise. Basically, it's likely a furnished studio apartment within the Gramercy Residences, one of those towering, swanky condo buildings. They boast a fancy rooftop bar (more on that later), cool amenities, and *supposedly* amazing views. Think a slightly-less-glamorous version of something you'd see in a glossy magazine. My first thought? “Bet the aircon is going to be working overtime constantly.”

Is it... good for tourists? Or is it just for rich expats trying to escape the heat?

Ugh, good question. This is where things get murky and I can feel the opinions already wanting to come out. Honestly? It *could* be good for tourists. Especially if you're the kind who likes a bit of comfort and can handle a bit of a price tag. It's definitely better than some of the questionable budget hotels in the area, that's for sure. But "paradise"? Nah. “Cozy temporary residence" is probably more accurate. You're in the heart of Makati meaning you get a taste of the city’s pulse – the good, the bad, and the very, very loud. If you're looking for a *genuine* cultural experience, well, probably not. You're more likely to be surrounded by other tourists and people who like to keep to themselves.

What are the amenities *really* like? The photos ALWAYS lie.

Okay, the photos. UGH. Those shimmering infinity pools and perfectly sculpted people lounging by them? They *lie*. Usually, the pool is packed solid with people, the sunbeds are all claimed by 8 am, and you're fighting off stray inflatable flamingos. The gym can be decent, sometimes. But be warned: it’s very, very likely to be hot and humid. And the "rooftop bar"? Don't get me started. I once went there with a friend, and the view *was* pretty spectacular, I'll give them that. But the drinks were ridiculously overpriced, the music was ear-splittingly loud, and the crowd was… well, let's just say I don't think a single person spoke Tagalog. And the elevators… let's just say don't expect to get anywhere quickly, *especially* during peak hours. My personal experience? I ended up taking the stairs one time because I was so fed up with the wait. Twenty-something floors. Never again.

Is it safe? Because Manila's rep isn't exactly spotless.

Makati, in general, IS relatively safe, especially compared to other parts of Manila. The Gramercy Residences have security guards, multiple layers of it in fact, which is always a good thing. Inside the building, you're probably fine. Outside, well, you still need to be vigilant. Petty theft is always a possibility. Keep your valuables close, don't flash expensive jewelry, and be aware of your surroundings, especially at night. I personally felt relatively safe, but I'm also a seasoned city dweller. Your mileage may vary. Always trust your gut. If something feels wrong, it probably is.

Can you walk to anything interesting? Is it actually *convenient*?

Convenient? Yes and no. You're in the heart of everything but Manila. Everything is walkable, technically, but it’s a hot, sweaty slog, and the sidewalks can be… challenging. Traffic is a nightmare, so taxis and ride-hailing apps (Grab is your best bet) are your friends. You *can* walk to some malls (Glorietta, Greenbelt) for shopping and food. There are also tons of restaurants and bars nearby. So, in that sense, it's convenient. But don't expect the romantic strolls of Paris or Rome. Embrace the organized chaos. After a while, it kind of grows on you, but the constant noise, the pollution, the relentless traffic… it gets to you. Trust me.

Okay, so *what* if I was living there for a month? Anything change the game?

A month? Alright, you're playing a longer game. If I were to hunker down there for a month, here's what I would be doing. Buy an electric fan – the aircon is a lifesaver, but electricity bills can be a killer. Learn some basic Tagalog phrases. It will immediately make your interactions with the friendly locals that much more pleasant, plus it’s a lot safer than the standard “hello, how much is this?” Find a go-to coffee shop and become a regular. Seriously, you *need* caffeine. Explore the side streets. Makati has hidden gems, but get ready for some serious sensory overload. Get a massage. They're cheap and AMAZING. Finally, get a good noise-canceling headphones; traffic is inevitable, but the noise *isn’t.*

Is the internet any good? Because I need to work!

Ah, the internet. The bane of existence. The internet situation can be… variable. The building *should* provide Wi-Fi, but it could be unreliable, especially during peak hours or when the whole building is streaming the latest K-drama. I *strongly* suggest getting a local SIM card with data. It’s relatively cheap, and it's a lifesaver. Look into Smart or Globe. You *will* need it to stay connected, especially if you're planning on working, streaming, or just generally existing in the 21st century. Prepare for occasional outages. It's just part of the Manila experience. Embrace the chaos.

Food? Where do I even start? Is it just fast food and fancy restaurants?

Food? Manila's a food paradise, alright. But the Gramercy area is a bit… well, it's got a lot of the usual suspects. You've got your fast food chains (Jollibee, McDonald's are everywhere), fancy restaurants, and a ton of international options. But if you're looking for authentic Filipino food? Step outside the Gramercy bubble. Walk a bit further to find some true gems. Seek out the *carinderias* (small, local eateries) for amazing and super cheap meals. A taste of *adobo* will give you a clearer picture of Filipino life. There are also some fantastic street food options – Isaw (grilled chicken intestines!) is a must-try, ifSleep Stop Guide

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines

Amazing Upper Floor Studio Gramercy Makati 4324 Manila Philippines